Latest News – click here.
- Bolton’s School Meals – Most Affordable in the Country
- Tories Experimenting With Our Children’s Education
- A Giveaway Budget – For the wealthy
- Protect Our Open Spaces
- 20’s Plenty Where People Live – Bolton’s major road accident prevention measure
- A Brighter Bolton – our new LED street lights
- Selected Â – Ged CarterÂ chosen to be Labour’s 2016 local election candidate
- Fracking – We’re against it but the Tories are in favourÂ – see here
Welcome to the Heaton & LostockÂ Labour Party’s Homepage
As Labour Party members we are committed to putting those most in need in our society at the forefront of our campaigning with our main commitment embodied in our constitution:
“The Labour Party is a democratic socialist party. It believes that by the strength of our common endeavour we achieve more than we achieve alone, so as to create for each of us the means to realise our true potential and for all of us a community in which power, wealth and opportunity are in the hands of the many, not the few, where the rights we enjoy reflect the duties we owe, and where we live together, freely, in a spirit of solidarity, tolerance and respect.”
- The right of all people to freedom, democracy, justice, food, education, medical care and other essentials of life
- The right to be represented at work and not exploited
- The right of equality regardless of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, place of birth or upbringing
We very much hope that you will support us. Â To join the Labour Party click here.